Sewer Pipe Relining Melbourne by HiFlow Drains
Throughout Melbourne, pipes and drains that were completely functional when first installed are beginning to fail, thanks to ongoing use and increased system demand. Replacing and upgrading these pipes can be costly and time-consuming. The smart option is to use our trenchless pipe repair technology, in-drain camera inspection and sewer pipe relining Melbourne. Don’t let blocked, cracked or leaking drains shut your business down or cause costly damage to your home.
Book an on-site inspection today.
- Long-lasting, durable solution to repair and protect pipes.
- Trenchless process results in minimal property damage.
- Used for sewers, stormwater drains, bends, junctions & traps.
- Suitable for homes, business premises and body corporates.
Fast, simple & affordable
Traditional “dig and replace” methods of repairing drains and sewer pipe relining Melbourne can cost you heavily on top of the actual repair cost charged by the plumber. Our fast, simple and affordable service makes use of trenchless technology. This means that the blockage clearing, camera inspection, relining and repair work can all be done from above ground, so we don’t need to dig up your pipes.
About the relining process
Diagnosing exactly what needs repairing is key to effective repair and relining. By sending a flexible in-drain camera down into your piping, we get a clear view of the issue, which helps us to decide on the best approach for repairs. When we reline your pipes, we fit a new set of pipework within your existing ones. The outside of the actual pipes will no longer come into contact with water, making it 100% leak-proof.
- The resin lining can be inserted using various methods, including inversion.
- Lining can be used to repair any damage, including missing sections of pipe.
- The new seamless pipe prevents infiltration and restores structural integrity.