Repairing Blocked Drains & Sewer Melbourne Wide
Blocked sewers Melbourne can be costly (and unpleasant!) if left unattended to. Blocked storm water drains can overflow, resulting in moist ground and house movement with potential cracking. Don’t get caught out. The HiFlow Drains team are the professionals in locating pipes, detecting leaks and fixing blocked drains Melbourne wide as efficiently as possible. Our highly experienced plumbers work quickly and confidently in the face of any plumbing emergency. If you suspect that you have a blocked drain, there’s no time to waste! Call now for a rapid plumbing response from HiFlow Drains.
INSPECTION + CLEARING + REPAIRS = SORTED!
Blocked drains Melbourne, pipe leaks, faults, and weaknesses can often go undetected, particularly if the pipes are behind walls, under floors, or beneath the ground. Don’t make the mistake of delaying service or underestimating the damage that might be caused. Contact HiFlow Drains straight away and we’ll send one of our fully qualified, licensed experts out to your property. From the moment you contact us for the first time, we’re confident that you’ll feel the difference in the level of service that we provide.
- Servicing domestic and commercial properties.
- Licenced tradesmen who are polite & well presented.
- Equipped with state-of-the-art thermal imaging equipment.
- Upfront pricing with no surprises at the end of the job.
Detecting Blocked Drains & Sewers in Melbourne
Here at HiFlow Drains, we approach the detection and repair of blocked drains Melbourne wide with care and precision. We utilise technology to help us pinpoint the most likely position of leaks and blockages, minimising additional costs to repair the damage associated with this process. Unlike other plumbers who may need to dig up the pipes in your yard to clear blockages, our non-invasive approach often eliminates the need for unnecessary damage and minimises further costs. We have a huge range of spare parts in our vans at all times, so that we’ll most likely be able to complete repairs on the spot.
Repairing Melbourne’s Blocked Drains
1. Have your drains inspected. By using CCTV cameras, we can locate the exact area that is causing issues and see first hand what we are dealing with. Others who ‘go in blind’ may result in incorrect procedures or longer more expensive fees.
2. Get your drains cleared. Once we identify the issue, we can clear the drain. If the drain is blocked, we can flush it out with a high-pressure water hose or use our cutting head to cut through the issue and allow water to flow freely.
3. Fix pipework if required. We have access to advanced technology in pipe relining to fix drains from the inside out. This is non-invasive and is done by inserting a resin that adheres to the inside of the drain to seal it. Pretty cool!
- Using drain inspection equipment, we can check for blockages.
- Using high pressure jetting, we can clear the blockage.
- PVC, metal, copper, lead or stainless steel pipes – we’ll get them flowing again.